As an urgent care provider, we are happy to be able to serve our community by providing COVID-19 testing. The types of tests available are listed below.
To reduce wait times and to help keep our patients safe, everyone is required to register online and schedule an appointment prior to being tested. Notifications are sent out when it’s time to be seen.
As an urgent care provider, we are happy to be able to serve our community by providing COVID-19 testing. To reduce wait times and to help keep you safe, all patients are required to register online and schedule an appointment to being tested. You will receive a text message when it is time to be tested.
Types of COVID-19 Tests Available
- Oropharyngeal/nasopharyngeal (nose and throat) swabs, which currently take 2-3 days to come back.
- RT-PCR with results back on the same day for patients tested by 12:30 p.m. **Excluding weekends**
- Rapid antibody test, (finger stick test requiring a few drops of blood) which takes only 15 minutes to get results.
- More comprehensive testing is available for symptomatic patients. These tests help diagnose illness when the patient tests negative for COVID-19.
PricingIf you have insurance that we accept, it is possible your carrier may waive your copay. Prior to being tested, please call or visit your insurance carrier’s website for clarification. If you DO NOT have insurance, bring your driver’s license and social security number. You can apply to receive the test at no cost and you will not be required to pay for an office visit. If you have insurance that we do not accept or are out of network, including Medicaid, you will be charged for an office visit at $130 (existing patients) or $155 (new patients). Click here to see if we accept your insurance.
Do You Have COVID-19 Symptoms?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting