Affordable Urgent Care Prices
If you do not have insurance, we will work with you to provide the most affordable urgent care possible.
The fees for most uninsured visits are:
- $155.00 for your first visit
- $130 for established patient visits
This fee will cover all in-house lab tests**, x-rays, fracture and wound care, and other in-office treatments.
- Sports physicals are free. If lab work is required, we will bill insurance or apply a self-pay fee.
**If an off-site lab is used, additional fees may apply.
Is Urgent Care the Right Choice for You?
Common Reasons to Visit Our Urgent Care Doctors
- Ear/Eye Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Abdominal Pain/Nausea/Vomiting/Diarrhea
- Back Pain/Neck Pain
- Joint Pain
- Non Cardiac Chest Pain/EKG
- Minor MVA
- Rashes/Skin Infections
- Blood Work
- Medication Refills
- Flu Shots
- Specialist Referrals
- Referrals for CT/MRI
- Sports/DOT/Pre-employment Physicals
- Workers Comp
- Travel Medicine
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Common Reasons to Visit the ER or Call 911
While we may provide initial evaluation and diagnosis, we do not treat life/limb/vision threatening conditions. Some conditions require a visit to the Emergency Department. These conditions include:
- Heart Attack
- Unconscious Patient/No Pulse
- Unstable/Large Fractures
- Significant Uncontrolled Bleeding
- Major MVA