The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience working as an injector. We are looking for someone that can work independently, with a strong work ethic, communication skills, and clinical knowledge in Aesthetic and Cosmetic Dermal Fillers, Neurotoxins, and other Injectables. Experience in laser treatments is preferred but not required, as training would be provided.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to work hard to build their following in an upcoming Med Spa setting with multiple locations.
We are also proud to be the first in the area to offer InMode Laser Treatments at our facilities. Training will be provided on these cutting-edge treatment services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing the highest quality of patient care using good judgment and integrity
- Skilled at performing thorough patient consultations
- Exceptional results with all performed procedures
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well to patients, support staff, and management
- Ability to take precise before and after photos
- Accurate charting and electronic clinical documentation
- Managing patient retention and exceptional patient follow up
- Marketing to build a patient base for all treatments and therapies offered
- Completing continuing education on current services and training on new treatments offered
- Maintain current GA state license (RN)
- Previous experience in Aesthetic practice or MedSpa
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations including HIPAA, OSHA, and infection control
- Team player
- Proficient with a wide range of injectables and/or treatments
- Detail Oriented
- Courteous, dependable, and dedicated with a positive attitude
- Superior patient care, communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00 (occasional weekend day depending on demand)
- Ability to travel between all locations (Braselton, Cumming, and Duluth)
Unlimited earning potential with a competitive commission-based structure
If you are interested in growing your career and your skillset with an upcoming MedSpa, please submit your resume today!