Advanced Urgent Care & Aesthetics Near Johns Creek: Helping You Get Better Faster
- Advanced Urgent Care & Aesthetics’ walk-in clinic near Johns Creek is open seven days a week, providing care when it’s convenient for you.
- We accept most insurance plans and uninsured/self-pay.
- Our friendly and experienced team of providers is highly trained in a variety of urgent and routine care needs.
- Patients can now take advantage of safe, virtual care with Advanced Urgent Care & Aesthetics Telemedicine!
- All Advanced Urgent Care & Aesthetics locations are equipped with onsite lab and x-ray.
- Our team of urgent care providers is committed to helping you get better faster!
Get Better Faster with Top Quality Care
Our providers are ready to help with your urgent care needs, but you don’t need an emergency to come see us! In addition to treating unexpected cuts and bruises, Advanced Urgent Care & Aesthetics provides care for a variety of routine and family medicine services:
- Sports/pre-employment/annual physicals
- Flu shots
- Medication refills
- Blood work, x-rays
- Fractures, sprains, and broken bones
- Same-day COVID-19 testing
- Workers Comp services
Advanced Urgent Care & Aesthetics’ walk-in clinic near Johns Creek can help you with specialist referrals and referrals for MRIs/CTs.
We are also proud to provide premium Wellness and Aesthetics services. Our priority is to help the community of Johns Creek look and feel their very best at any age!
Urgent Care Johns Creek GA Now Offers Telemedicine!
Advanced Urgent Care & Aesthetics brings top-quality care right to your door with our Telemedicine program! Our telehealth services are available to all residents of Georgia looking for knowledgable, friendly, and experienced medical providers. If you want to see the doctor without leaving home, all you need is an internet-enabled device such as a computer, smartphone, or tablet!
Still Searching “Urgent Care Near Me”?
Advanced Urgent Care & Aesthetics is located just down the street from Johns Creek at our Duluth, Georgia location. Our address is 2320 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard, Suite 101, Duluth, GA next to Lidl. If you need urgent care in another location, you can find another walk-in clinic here.
Is Johns Creek GA Urgent Care the Right Choice for Me?
Anyone 6 months or older can visit Advanced Urgent Care & Aesthetics for non-life-threatening conditions.
When is urgent care not the best choice?
If you are experiencing a medical emergency or life-threatening symptoms like uncontrollable vomiting or bleeding, difficulty breathing, or loss of consciousness, urgent care is not the best choice for you. Please call 911 or visit an emergency room right away. You can read more about the differences between urgent and emergency care here.