Advanced Urgent Care & Aesthetics Near Milton, GA: Helping You Get Better Faster
- Advanced Urgent Care & Aesthetics’ walk-in clinic near Milton is open seven days a week, providing care when convenient for you.
- We pride ourselves on providing convenient, affordable, quality care! Our team of physicians is committed to helping you get better faster!
- Our highly trained and friendly providers can meet your urgent and routine care needs.
- Our payment process is transparent and straightforward, with services billed as a single fee.
- We accept most insurance plans and self-pay/cash pay options.
- Patients can now access virtual care with Advanced Urgent Care & Aesthetics Telemedicine!
- All Advanced Urgent Care & Aesthetics offer onsite labs and x-rays.
Get Better Faster with Top Quality Care
Our physicians are ready to help with your urgent care needs, but it doesn’t have to be an emergency for you to see us! In addition to treating unexpected cuts and bruises, Advanced Urgent Care & Aesthetics provides care for a variety of routine and family medicine services:
- Same-day COVID-19 testing
- Fractures, sprains, and broken bones
- Blood work, x-rays
- Annual/pre-employment physicals
- Sports physicals
- Flu shots
- Medication Refills
…and much more!
Advanced Urgent Care & Aesthetics’ walk-in clinic near Milton, GA, can help you with referrals for MRIs/CTs and specialist referrals if necessary. In addition, we proudly provide premium Wellness and Aesthetics services, including anti-aging injectables/treatments and hormone replacement therapies. Helping the Milton, GA community look and feel their very best is our #1 goal!
Urgent Care Milton, GA Now Offering Telemedicine!
Advanced Urgent Care & Aesthetics brings top-quality care to your home with our Telemedicine program! Telehealth services are available to anyone looking for experienced, friendly, and knowledgeable providers within Georgia. Ready to get better from the comfort of your own home? All you need is an internet-enabled device.
Still, Searching “Urgent Care Near Me”?
Is Milton, GA Urgent Care the Right Choice for Me?
Our urgent care providers can see patients six months or older for non-life-threatening conditions or routine medicine.
When is urgent care not the best choice?
If you are experiencing a medical emergency or life-threatening symptoms such as loss of consciousness, uncontrollable bleeding or vomiting, or shortness of breath, please call 911 or visit the closest emergency room immediately. Urgent care is not the best choice for you. You can read more about the differences between urgent and emergency care here.